Full Off-Road Touring caravan with Ensuite and Single Beds in a spacious open bedroom area, side wall wardrobes and drawers. Suit a couple wanting to travel to those spots where others won’t be able to, and get back. This van has been optioned to be able to camp remotely yet has the luxury of Leather café seating, and the comfort of a Diesel room heater also.
- 6” A-frame and a 6” chassis, with additional 3-6” strengthening extensions from A-Frame back to the front of the suspension.
- New DO35 Off-Road Coupling full swivel
- 3,500kg Cruisemaster independent Trailing Arm Coil spring Suspension with two shock absorbers per wheel
- 12“ Electric brakes
- Wheels Sizing 265/75-R16 on Aluminium Rims
- 2 x Spare tyre and aluminium rims mounted to A-frame
- Overall External Body length 21’ 6” (6.6m)
- Full width Tunnel Boot with Weber Q on slide to door side, Underbody Gas BBQ bayonet and hose to Weber.
- Additional front locker into body and large full width rear Storage locker mounted to rear bumper (housing Diesel Heater fuel container and suit generator as well as other items.
- 2 x 9kg Gas bottles mounted to A-frame
- A-Frame shaped stoneguard, covering Gas bottles and spare tyres.
- Triple locking main door with separate internal security mesh flyscreen door
- Carefree roll out awning
- Large Picnic table, annex Light, light over BBQ area and Bargman light.
- External Entertainment box with TV bracket, TV Arial outlet, 12v and 240v power points, inside lockable weatherproof box.
- External Radio speakers
- External Shower
- Reverse camera and LED light to rear of caravan.
- 2 x offside sail tracks one for fridge vent area and the other covering bedroom and kitchen, offside annex light
- Anderson plug to battery for external power or portable solar panels
- Drop down corner stabilising legs
- Thule fold away aluminium step.
- Single beds with innerspring mattresses and 4 large under bed drawers, large benchtop between beds and side wall wardrobes to each side of the ends of beds with drawers under the wardrobes.
- Air Command Ibis reverse cycle air conditioner
- Diesel room heater TAS2KW – ducted into bedroom area
- LED lighting in ceiling,
- 2 large skylights with sliding screens and flyscreens.
- Leather Café seating with trifold table.
- 19” Altech VEC Vast Certified TV on swivel brackets, with Omni directional fixed roof mounted antenna.
- Axis Car Multimedia Radio, DVD, USB and AD memory card ports with internal speakers
- Double glazed Windows with sliding blinds and flyscreens and multiple window locks per window.
- EvaKool 2 Door Compressor fridge DC175 175ltr (135ltr Fridge and 40ltr Freezer)
- Coast to Coast 900w 25ltr microwave oven (Model 700-06050)
- Swift with 3 x gas cooktop and 1 x electric, gas grill and oven (500seies) with a 12v Range hood
- Fire extinguisher
- Dometic B3000 – air conditioner
- Ensuite Bathroom with separate shower recess roof hatch with 12volt fan
- Separate Thetford toilet C260 with a roof hatch with 12volt fan
- Ceramic vanity sink with hot and cold water on mixer tap
- Provision for a Top Loader washing machine inside cupboard with lift up lid.
- Timber Ensuite Door
- Girard Instantaneous Hot water system (Model GSWH-1M)
- 3 x 80ltr water tanks, with lockable filler and water level gauges to two main tanks, Third additional tank has separate filler on rear bumper.
- Sink with draining board, Innovia Water filter on Aquaport three way tap to kitchen sink (Hot and Cold mixer tap and filtered water)
- Dual Battery Provision (under café seating)
- 3 x 150watt Solar Panels roof mounted.
- Projecta 25amp 7 stage battery charger with remote monitor in overhead electrical cupboard.
- Projecta Solar charge controller and monitor
- 12 pin trailer plug and Grey Anderson Plug
- Reverse camera wired to A-frame
- Tare: 2680kg
- ATM: 3500kg
- GTM: 3340kg
- Ball weight: 160kg
- Rego: D8292
- Chassis # OTM1241
- VIN # 6T9T21V97COA34041
- DOM: 9-8-2012
All Caravans Purchased are FULLY WORKSHOP TESTED AND SERVICED (including wheel bearing and brakes)
Three Months Limited Warranty
We are a family business focused on customer service, located in Beckenham with easy access from Roe HWY off the Kenwick link.